Wifi mouse with airtel extreame

How to use wifi mouse with the box?
BlueTooth Mouse & RF 2.4Ghz Mouse will work with Xstream box...If your mouse comes with a 2.4 Ghz wireless dongle, insert that dongle in one of the USB ports of the Xstream box & you will be able to instantly see your mouse cursor on your TV screen...

BlueTooth Mouse & RF 2.4Ghz Mouse will work with Xstream box...If your mouse comes with a 2.4 Ghz wireless dongle, insert that dongle in one of the USB ports of the Xstream box & you will be able to instantly see your mouse cursor on your TV screen...
Bro does it work fine? like scrolling, clicking and most importantly, keyboard typing etc ? Will it completely remove the dependency on remote?

Bro does it work fine? like scrolling, clicking and most importantly, keyboard typing etc ? Will it completely remove the dependency on remote?
I'm using Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard with xstream. It's working fine. It allows me to scroll, click, keyboard typing etc...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock