CiJfNW0.jpg

UwN27eK.jpg

kT4x00E.jpg

hBWHZgM.jpg

6wdTq57.jpg

6k16XEU.jpg

RE: HD channel with DD plus7.1, DD 5.1 and stereo 2.0

Its Copied from wiki :hehe

and for your information i too contributed in this page of wiki almost 50% information is added by me there :shy

Rushil said:
Its Copied from wiki :hehe

and for your information i too contributed in this page of wiki almost 50% information is added by me there :shy

So another 50% added by me ya it's from wiki but it's for general information so people can know which channel has 7.1,5.1 and stereo. But I haven't saw there is any post regarding all channel with 7.1,5.1,2.0 so I posted its ok don't get hyper bro I didn't said give me credit

abhi1276 said:
So another 50% added by me ya it's from wiki but it's for general information so people can know which channel has 7.1,5.1 and stereo. But I haven't saw there is any post regarding all channel with 7.1,5.1,2.0 so I posted its ok don't get hyper bro I didn't said give me credit

but if you want to create than create your own by researching few because there are many errors in this :s

what is the difference between upscaled and hd channels :huh

amarnathkvk said:
what is the difference between upscaled and hd channels :huh

SD channels in Upscaled means its not real HD Channel :k:no

SarfaRaZ said:
SD channels in Upscaled means its not real HD Channel :k:no

Ok bro how we can identify that upscaled or not :huh

Rushil said:
but if you want to create than create your own by researching few because there are many errors in this :s

I said I am not taking any credit for it and if there is many error on this page then you can provide to wiki they will correct it as you have provided 50% info to wiki in same you too can correct it and it's just for general information.

amarnathkvk said:
Ok bro how we can identify that upscaled or not :huh

What is upscaling?

Upscaling / Conversion to high definition

The conversion of a SD video signal is performed by some SD DVD / HD or high definition televisions. A mathematical calculation is used to change one resolution to another. Optimising the image is more or less successful depending on the quality of your hardware.

Note: If you have a DVD player and a HDTV Ready (new standard), make sure your player has an HDMI (high definition multimedia interface). Connected to the TV, HDMI allows you to resize a video in HD SD.

:k

Rushil said:

And also bro I haven't saw anywhere in the forum rule that you can't copied from wiki ya I was aware that you can't copy from other sites. if you think it's against forum rule then you're free to delete this post. Ya I know some error like ten1 ten hd ten2,3 are now under Sony but it's show zee property but I don't know how to change it in wiki.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock