Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
SCV swap Vijay TV by thinking a fact, atleast some people would buy STB by mistake without knowing that vijay tv is swapped.

They really want to sell STB, let them remove SUN TV if they have guts..:D

aravindan said:
SCV swap Vijay TV by thinking a fact, atleast some people would buy STB by mistake without knowing that vijay tv is swapped.

Well said... :D

Even if they remove all the channels i wont buy an STB from them :hello, but if some other MSO offers better package i would immediately go. :tup

Or if SCV can offer a package similar to TCCL Rs 185 at a competitive price and a STB free of cost for 6/12 month subscription (SCV used to offer this some time back)then i might try, but i will never get one from them at this condition with no guarantee which channel goes off air when and why. I hate a service when they offer poor and substandard quality or some one else decides what channels i watch.

aravindan said:

They will remove all the channels whoever they feel are potential threats.

SUN News Vs Putiyathalaimurai ( PT is out now in SCV but they( PT) are still the best in news)

SUN Music Vs SS Music ( SS music is out of SCV)

SUN TV Vs Polimer(sun tv was loosing viewership to few polimer soaps and moreover they always had some issues,now polimer is out of SCV)

SUN tv Vs Vijay TV( vijay tv is number one in terms of viewership when compared to suntv, atleast in cities they are the number one, moving the channels to different locations frustrates the viewers and finally they stop watching vijay tv thats what they are doing now,moving them to off prime band as most of the LCO dont give proper boosters to the uhf band)

SUN TV Vs jaya tv( this cannot happen now as its a rulling party controlled TV indeed they are favouring them by moving jaya max to prime location)

SUN TV vs Kalignar tv( this cannot happen for now as they are in good terms but can happen whenever they have a family feud

SUN TV vs Raj tv( this cannot happen as raj tv still has a bad program content compared to suntv still they have kept raj music and raj news in the off prime band so they dont loose even the fraction of viewers)

Very soon sun tv is coming with SUN English news, which they will obviously fit that channel in the prime band by removing some channel( mostly their rivals)

probably very soon we can see only sun network channels in analog mode, as they will come with an explanation that trai has recommended to stop analog ( which will never afffect sun network channels)

prakash_Tv said:
in chennai amplifer booster cost is Rs 1000/-

I think it is not worth to spend as most shops don't give guarantee for these Chinese products and even if given unless we have some good review from more users if this product really works for UHF at homes.:huh

Huh, even if people give any price to these LCO's they still offer poor and pathetic quality at most places and become a pain. When my area had issues with quality and people called the LCO he never picked the phone and perfectly came to collect the monthly charge and only after protest by many he rectified it.

I think these UHF channels will not be visible if the booster is missing. :huh

pearlpearl said:
I think it is not worth to spend as most shops don't give guarantee for these Chinese products and even if given unless we have some good review from more users if this product really works for UHF at homes.:huh

Huh, even if people give any price to these LCO's they still offer poor and pathetic quality at most places and become a pain. When my area had issues with quality and people called the LCO he never picked the phone and perfectly came to collect the monthly charge and only after protest by many he rectified it.

hmm so im waiting for arasu STB from my LCO...but still he dont know any info abt STB :wall:wall:angry:angry

pearlpearl said:

you will not be able to use these booster as you feel. there are different types of boosters, some with power pass,some without it, only your LCO knows what to be installed and where to install. morover you will have to use the booster before it get grainy and not after getting a grainy picture( before the location where it starts getting grainy)

Exactly correct.
Booster has to be used before getting grainy.. it will give good pic quality for next 5 to 10 connections. It won't give grainy pic to good pic quality.

Back
Top Bottom