Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
Satvijay said:
you will not be able to use these booster as you feel. there are different types of boosters, some with power pass,some without it, only your LCO knows what to be installed and where to install. morover you will have to use the booster before it get grainy and not after getting a grainy picture( before the location where it starts getting grainy)

:k. So any ways the subscribers are screwed and unless LCO shows some pity they cant view Vijay TV from now on :-/, i had this issue a few months back and all the UHF channels would be so bad and unfit to watch, glad that the LCO fixed it atleast now :clap :tup.

prakash_Tv said:
hmm so im waiting for arasu STB from my LCO...but still he dont know any info abt STB :wall:wall:angry:angry

Same here, may be we have to wait for the next state election and again this will come as a poll promise :huh... :P Varum Anaa Varaathu :P.

Am hoping Madras HC case about Chennai Cable digilization which is suppose to come in june after summer holidays , but no where am able to see the case is happening..

sathishbabu4u said:
Am hoping Madras HC case about Chennai Cable digilization which is suppose to come in june after summer holidays , but no where am able to see the case is happening..

:no never

sathishbabu4u said:

I think even if HC wants they wont, as they is already facing loss in south and if brought to chennai, with lakhs of subscribers then loss would multiply so may be they just want to stay away from Chennai and allow their friends to continue.

If they really want to come they would have released the DAS package details and the monthly subscription charges (already they told pay channels would be priced separately) and a cheaper price for STB, when other MSO's across the nation are selling the STB at Rs 600 and MSO's in chennai selling at Rs 1300 why would they want to sell at a huge price of Rs 1500? May be by raising the cost they want people to stay away, and it seem to have worked as no LCO or subscriber ever reached them.

Back home... i could see BIG CBS SPARK still available on SCV digital, ESPN and Starsports 2 swapped. rest all the same after i left.

Satvijay: can u post the channels in SCV Digital...especially sun tv nd soprts nd english channels if possbile...

dinee said:
Satvijay: can u post the channels in SCV Digital...especially sun tv nd soprts nd english channels if possbile...

sure will post in 2 days

dinee said:
YA THNX...PLANNED TO BUY SUN HD, IF SCV IS BETTER I'LL GO FOR THAT...

all the english movie channel signals are good, tamil channel esspecially sun network will be good. let me know if any channel in particualr you are looking for? Sports channels all are good.

Back
Top Bottom