Will Solid Brand Set Top Box Automatically Scan DD Free Dish Channels?

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm creating a separate topic to get more responses for this different question! :)

Currently I'm using a local brand STB to get DD Free Dish channels. It has an "Auto Scan" option in Settings which automatically scans all DD Free Dish transponders to receive all available channels. I don't need to enter any parameters manually.

Now I want to purchase Solid brand STB and I want to ask will it also automatically scan DD Free Dish channels or will I have to manually enter all transponders parameters manually?

Experts please clarify this confusion.

Thanks in advance. :k

You can scan with FTA only and blind scan on Solid STB. It will detect/find all FTA channels available on the connected satellite.

Hope it helps.

^^ What I wanted to ask is, will I need to enter any transponder details/parameters to scan DD Free Dish channels or will it detect everything automatically like my existing local brand STB does?

I just want to connect cable to Solid STB and select Auto Scan option and it should scan all DD Free Dish channels. Is it possible?

Blind scan detects the TPs on network list autometically and finds every FTA channels. So you do not need to add TPs one by one even if you have factory reset your box.

So I just need to connect the cable to Solid STB and select Auto Scan or similar option and it'll automatically detect satellite/transponder details and will scan all available channels. Right?

AFAIK most Solid brand Recievers have Blind Scan option... this will scan all Avaialble Transponders if u enable FTA+Scrambled in ur setting... in the settings it maybe written as Auto scan .... now i dont have FTA Recievers.. so cant confirm..

Did you sold your old FTA receivers @Mr.Bhat?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock