Discussion Will Sony change it's TV channel logos in India similar to UK logos after Sony LIV revamp

Mithun62

Banned
Reaction score
1 day beore updated the logo of their streaming platform sony liv.And they have updated the logo of sony channels in uk in 2019.Will they change the logos of sony channels in india after the new sony live launch.I think they have brought back the rights of their parent company sony.

Thread reopened after thread title modification. You had chosen a very inappropriate thread title that no one would find whether you were talking about Sony channels logo revamp.

Please refrain from discussing Sony LIV logo revamp on this thread, action will be taken if anyone violates. This thread is only for Sony TV channels logo discussions.

1 day beore updated the logo of their streaming platform sony liv.And they have updated the logo of sony channels in uk in 2019.Will they change the logos of sony channels in india after the new sony live launch.I think they have brought back the rights of their parent company sony.

Yes, I think they will change the channel logo in a new season of KBC or The Kapil Sharma Show.

Either Amitabh Bacchan or Kapil Sharma will launch new logo of all SONY channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock