• Thread starter skm30
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,132
Status
Not open for further replies.

skm30

Reaction score
Its a big question now that 'Will SPN ever launch SAB HD channel', official announcements are many till the date for its launch from the network but yet its launch is uncertain. Why they keep announcing when they don't have to launch it, Its on record now that its going to be around one year since its first announcement, now when there is no problem to them from MIB or technically also then why not even started its testing, infact they are testing the channels whose licenses are not even issued by the MIB i.e. Sony BBC HD & Sony Le Plex HD, what is detering them to launch SAB HD, there are many many fans of SAB tv who are eagerly waiting for the launch of SAB HD channel, and they are growing impatient day by day since the first announcement about the launch of SAB HD channel by the SPN network, When even the regional channels are launching their HD channels why this top rated national channel is only announcing and announcing only about the launch of SAB HD channel and no launching till the date, SAB tv is no doubt one of the most viewed general entertainment channel of the nation, many of us have our many favorite shows on SAB tv which we need in HD and SPN has also came forward by announcing the launch of SAB HD channel, We are thankfull to SPN for understanding the need of the most viewers of its channel, but since then they came long but again only announcements of its launch where as MAX HD was also announced for the first time along with it in its first announcement but it has been already launched on 25th December last year by the network and the SAB HD channel is still awaiting for its launch, either its bad luck of SAB tv viewers or something went wrong badly with its launch which the network is not revealing but its not denying also the launch of SAB HD channel, it means the networks' intentions are clear and it wants to launch SAB HD thats why they are announcing again and again that they are launching SAB HD channel by the next month each time they announce, but how long they will keep on doing so, only announcement and announcements and no launching, it irritates now, each time when they announce, no one is trusting on these announcements by SPN any more, but the question is this that why this is happening with SAB HD only where as other channels of the network got launched almost in time in accordance with their official announcements, no doubt now the launch of SAB HD channel is becoming a mystery for the viewers of SAB tv who are eagerly looking forward for the launch of its HD version.

RE: Discussion : Will SPN ever launch SAB HD !

actually only one show TMKOC is worth watching on SAB TV
but that too become monotonous this days.....
thats y they are always delaying the launch of SAB HD

RE: Discussion : Will SPN ever launch SAB HD !

Sab tv HD launched this diwali :k

Shawl bro and Bapun bro, if you guys can please provide me the personal email ID, facebook link or twitter link of Mr. N.P.Singh then definitely I could mail him the letter also for the same and moreover I would be thankful to you guys also !
Now coming to the topic, guys, I think, may be SPN is not willing to launch SAB HD channel right now, whatever would be the reason, And may be they will use its license for the launch of some other channel as they did with the license of SAB Bangla, which has been now changed to Sony ESPN 2 HD, I think similar fate is awaiting for SAB Tamil, SAB Punjabi etc. licenses. But it clearly seems that they are not willing to launch it anymore as you can see now Wikipedia is also not showing SAB HD in the 'List of Available and Upcoming HD channels in India' where as you can see 'Zee kannada HD' an upcoming Kannada General Entertainment HD channel from Zee Entertainment Enterprises on 10th August 2016 in the list, these all indicate that chances are getting lesser day by day of its launch and one thing is notable that who watches even 'Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashmaa' if its not in HD, so SAB TV's future is also not bright if there is no SAB HD, in this way we can say that if there is no SAB HD, SAB TV will also have to be shutdowned due to low TRP in the coming days, as people who are having LCD and LED TVs are less interested in SD contents except News and Music channels, they are mostly preffering the HD contents !!

Why don't they shift #TMKOC to SONY and shut down SAB TV ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock