Discussion Will you buy an Amazon Prime membership or a DD FreeDish connection to watch India Tour of New Zealand?

Which option are you opting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plot twist. No broadcast on private DTH players.
Source

In the past we have seen that some of the information / news shared by this Twitter has later proven to b incorrect. So let us wait a little more before coming to a final conclusion. Maybe the above person posted this comment just based on recent tweet of DD Sports which stated that telecast of the series on their channel will be available only for DD Free Dish viewers

In the past we have seen that some of the information / news shared by this Twitter has later proven to b incorrect. So let us wait a little more before coming to a final conclusion. Maybe the above person posted this comment just based on recent tweet of DD Sports which stated that telecast of the series on their channel will be available only for DD Free Dish viewers
If DD provide free telecast in Pvt DTH/Cable, then who will watch on Amazon [email protected]/-

must broadcast the matches in tv if Amazon purchased both streaming and television rights. Otherwise, it is illegal and becomes another kind of cheating.

As they hold the television then i believe as per law they need to share the feed with Doordarshan...not sure whether DD gets to air the same on private DTH Platforms under same provision if there is no private sports broadcaster which has signed agreement for TV rights or in such scenario they would have to pay certain amount to televise the series across private DTH Platforms .

Anyways i strongly believe Amazon Prime has signed syndication agreement with some private sports broadcaster which is why DD Sports retracted/made corrections its earlier tweet where they had mentioned that series telecast will be available across all DTH or Cable TV platforms

If DD provide free telecast in Pvt DTH/Cable, then who will watch on Amazon [email protected]/-

Both have a different audience base. Already discussed regarding the same earlier , there won't be HD telacast allowed on TV so that there is no possible adverse impact on viewership of the series on Amazon Prime Video. If private sports broadcaster acquire rights then we will get HD broadcast too

I dont think any private broadcaster will buy the rights now coz there is very little time to start the tournament and they will not have time to fill the ad slots

still i strongly believe DD will show in all platforms, amazon might stopped DD not to advertise the same

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock