Wish list of channels to replace Imagine TV

Greatachiever

Reaction score
As Imagine TV is going to shut down all its operations and stop beaming signals from 10th May'12 onwards, i am forwarding my wish list of either one of the below channel which we would like to be there in tata sky in place of imagine tv.

My wish list are as follows:

1. Fox action movies.
2. Sonic Channel.
3. 9XO.

May be they add Movies ok after removing Imagine Tv.

gssran said:
May be they add Movies ok after removing Imagine Tv.

gssran bro what is movies ok channel never heard of it.

it is avaiable in any dth network or cable network.

if yes pl provide ss of it.

anyhow what kind of channel is this??

Movies OK is a new Hindi movie channel from Star group, its launch on few cable networks & in test mode, check below thread for ss of the channel,

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-Movies-OK-Added-on-Fastway-Cable

request to all that please think by logic way! imagine tv is run by Turner distributed by than Zee Turner and now media pro so channel replacement only came from one of this packages! so don't expect non star/zee channel!

No logic in Dth world, after removed news x Tatasky add udeya comedy.

Then wait After removing Zee premier & punjabi, Rdtv adds other Zee channels or not.

gssran said:
No logic in Dth world, after removed news x Tatasky add udeya comedy.

that channel is removed by tatasky! while imagine tv is removed by broadcaster itself and if you see Mediapro rates it charges Rs 8+ for that channel! so replacement should be give by broadcasters!

gssran said:
Then wait After removing Zee premier & punjabi, Rdtv adds other Zee channels or not.

you are confused with removal! one channel is removed by themself and at reliance, dth operator going to remove it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock