With 90 HD channels, Sun Direct set to overtake Tata Sky as No.1 HD DTH player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even they are confused to align the broadcasting dish,, to sun or satellite ?? I think they are in sun direct position..then they are sleeping...

shawl_who said:
I need to agree to supermachi :shy

This source, ultra-news, doesn't look genuine to me... and looks like a fan made page/website :huh :u

It doesn't have the feel of genuineness !!

from day 1 onwards im saying this :dodgy ..

40% in TN using Tata Sky
30% use Airtel
20% use Videocon
10% use Sun Direct

Now they become like cable operator

even local cable operator give 80 hd channel including hd cable operator channel

now sun direct competing only with them

supermachi said:

40% in TN using Tata Sky
30% use Airtel
20% use Videocon
10% use Sun Direct

Now they become like cable operator

even local cable operator give 80 hd channel including hd cable operator channel

now sun direct competing only with them

Table in Reverse data ..
  • Im not a Sdirect lover as you all now ..
  • But fact is fact still most of Tamilnadu people using sdirect they want sun tv only so they 1st preference is is sdirect only ..
  • Other dth fortunatly may have strong feet in North side but unfortunatly not in South yet atleast in Tamilnadu ..
  • Sdirect have more than 95% customers base in South(maximum Tamilnadu) only then how 10% :huh:huh ..
  • Btwn where is dish tv & rdtv in ur table can u able to prove they are having zero customers in Tamilnadu :huh:huh ..
  • And can you prove which cable operator having 80 hd channels :huh:huh ..

Leave it Sai bro, no point in arguing with Supermachi bro. He is like that. Wrong statistics provided. I am quite surprised how Shawl and Sarfa bro liked his post.

Bishnu15 said:
Leave it Sai bro, no point in arguing with Supermachi bro. He is like that. Wrong statistics provided.

I am not arguing bishnu bro just telling the fact and asking my doubt to them :) .. Whatever the outcome of my post i wont reply here further so no point arguing :tup:) .. If im lover of particular dth or not is 2nd .. but fact is fact thats what i pointed out :tup:) ..

is exsisting hd customers need to change setup box are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock