Woh Toh Hai Albela | Star Bharat

anikamathur02

Reaction score
Totally agreed rajan shahi will resurrect the channel's TRP
And on that Shaheer Sheikh. Hopefully lockdown won't imposed on show otherwise it would be next Pratigya.

And on that Shaheer Sheikh. Hopefully lockdown won't imposed on show otherwise it would be next Pratigya.
πŸ˜…πŸ˜… I'm really missing him on tv screen but Lockdown won't be happening as omicron is not dangerous despite being spreaded in india

Raqesh will play Shaheer’s elder brother on the show and he is looking forward to getting back on a TV set. β€œI’m excited to get back to the grind. TV is a continuous job; it’s not like films where you get gaps and time to prepare. So, it is work under pressure and I love that. I am looking forward to going to the sets and reliving those old days. TV prepared me as an actor and I should really thank the medium,” says Raqesh

Star Bharat's Love Saga by Rajan Shahi to have three leading men. The actors have been finalised as Raqesh Bapat, Shaheer Sheikh and Kinshuk Mahajan.

Rajan Shahi's love saga is to be a bond between the three brothers inspired by the film Om Jai Jagdish. The show is said to be bigger than the film and has a deeper storyline.

Star Bharat's Love Saga by Rajan Shahi to have three leading men. The actors have been finalised as Raqesh Bapat, Shaheer Sheikh and Kinshuk Mahajan.

Rajan Shahi's love saga is to be a bond between the three brothers inspired by the film Om Jai Jagdish. The show is said to be bigger than the film and has a deeper storyline.

Actually it's kinshuk vaidya kinshuk Mahajan is currently shooting for Pandya store

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock