Woh Toh Hai Albela | Star Bharat

Aparna Dixit has entered WTHA As Anjali I really Didn't like the casting of her as she already played shaheer's grandmother in Mahabharat 2013 i wish Rajan Shahi casted bhumika Gurung or nehha pendse as anjali

Last edited by a moderator:
New promo of WTHA is out today Anuj Sachdeva is Leaving the show after 2 months he played chiru now the show will focus On Kanha And Sayuri's Relationship
Source

How id*ot are these makers? Kanha bought Chiroo to his home instead of taking him to hospital after accident 😵 although show got Frooti and Envy as co-powered sponsor on HD version of channel, no idea about SD.

How id*ot are these makers? Kanha bought Chiroo to his home instead of taking him to hospital after accident 😵 although show got Frooti and Envy as co-powered sponsor on HD version of channel, no idea about SD.
Maybe Rajan Shahi is trying to copy the mole's reprise scene from 1999 animated film South Park Bigger Longer & Uncut

New Remastered Promo Of WTHA Is Out Yesterday they're showing the same February promo with some new flashbacks Special Episode To Air On May 18th
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Source

New Montage Of WTHA is out now
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
ywyfGCw.png

Makers is just stretching this show just for sake none of the daily soaps doing well in star bharat

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock