Woh Toh Hai Albela | Star Bharat

Oh come on the show is just 2 months old and you're saying it's streching
Nothing new is coming now . They are trying to go in flashback within 2 months of start . This is self indicatory that they don't have much story left now . I feel now they will extend this show by killing someone and wasting 2 months of our time by showing emotional drama . That has been the core method of Indian drama . You find no story , kill a character and u get 2 months to think , what next ?

Nothing new is coming now . They are trying to go in flashback within 2 months of start . This is self indicatory that they don't have much story left now . I feel now they will extend this show by killing someone and wasting 2 months of our time by showing emotional drama . That has been the core method of Indian drama . You find no story , kill a character and u get 2 months to think , what next ?
Now the fresh topic has come that Kanha And Sayuri are getting married and she will hate hate kanha for the Chiru incident let's see what happened next ?

Now the fresh topic has come that Kanha And Sayuri are getting married and she will hate hate kanha for the Chiru incident let's see what happened next ?
She will hate kanha for next 2 3 months they will live happily after that the end chapter close.

But according to your thinking you said that Sayuri will hate kanha for 3 months why you said that ??
Because no women can hate her so called husband for more then 2 or 3 months in so called daily soaps. U can watch in ekta kapoor serials

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock