Woh Toh Hai Albela | Star Bharat

Because no women can hate her so called husband for more then 2 or 3 months in so called daily soaps. U can watch in ekta kapoor serials
Bhai Kahaan compare kar diya ( where are u comparing ) . Ekta Kapoor is much bigger than Thanos . She can turn a human into King and Queen Snakes within a snap . As far as serial is concerned , I think Max 2-3 weeks hate , then some other things will be introduced .

Show tops Online Ratings.

There were buzz of shifting show from Star Bharat to Star Plus. But, later the news were denied.
That's true also how many show will be shifted? Even other show like TMSR is also doing well in terms of story with big cast. Now it's Star Bharat duty.

BTW, latest promo gives feeling of Uttra Devi vibes from Jiji Maa. Same old p track but TRP of show increased a little bit after that. Maybe audience like to watch 80s like household abuses.

Last edited by a moderator:
latest promo gives feeling of Uttra Devi vibes from Jiji Maa. Same old p track but TRP of show increased a little bit after that. Maybe audience like to watch 80s like household abuses.
I was hoping for Saroj Aunty removal but Rajan Shahi is keeping that character for no reason also they made anjali as a negetive character in yesterday's episode i wish they remove saroj and Anjali track and make this show as a sitcom

New Montage Of WTHA is out now
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
86qQ2S8.jpg

Source

Rajan Shahi Totally Ruined the show with Anjali track and making sayuri hated kanha more just because of that Stupid lady Makers Needs to change the writers and track and they should take the writers of sumit sambhal lega atleast it will be the perfect balance for rom-com genre to WTHA PS. I added KriSa Sneak Peak in my post at the end that anjali came

What about Woh To Hai Albelaa they're not showing promos the current track is about sister fight and they made Rashmi as a villain nowadays WTHA makers are now focusing on sayuri not on kanha as WTHA is only about kanha
They should release promos of this track on Star Plus as well. This show will surely be followed by many as television audience like such tracks.
Source

They should release promos of this track on Star Plus as well. This show will surely be followed by many as television audience like such tracks.
Source
Yes I'm really disappointed with track sister relationship should be shown with love not fight As I have a beautiful cousin sister our relationship is stronger than ever and Shaheer Sheikh is nowadays Less seen in WTHA Due to MVs I wish he focus more on WTHA Rather Than Music videos

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock