Workaround for recording?

• Thread starter hawk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,560

hawk

Reaction score
Hello members, i recently (2 days ago) exchanged my old SD STB to TruHD+ and i know that recording works when you are on current channel or it does not work when you are on one channel and want to record another. I wanted to ask here if there is any workaround on how to record one channel while watching another?

hawk Bro Only Recording Channel Only See & Another Channels Not Working Because USB Model Stb &

Record one & Watch another channels currently available on Airtel HDDVR & Videocon HDDVR & TATASKY HDDVR & RDTV HDDVR Stb only :tup

Vicky said:
hawk Bro Only Recording Channel Only See & Another Channels Not Working Because USB Model Stb &

Record one & Watch another channels currently available on Airtel HDDVR & Videocon HDDVR & TATASKY HDDVR & RDTV HDDVR Stb only :tup

I know it is working on Tatasky and airtel but they are expensive and also charge for recording (airtel i believe). I have another question, is there a way to play the recorded show on pc because when i connect the USB pen drive on pc it give option to format only.

hawk said:
I know it is working on Tatasky and airtel but they are expensive and also charge for recording (airtel i believe). I have another question, is there a way to play the recorded show on pc because when i connect the USB pen drive on pc it give option to format only.

Recording Files Not Working in Pc/Laptop & Working Only Stb & But Only 1 Way to Play the Recording in pc/Laptop,But U can Purchase Tv Turner For Pc/Laptop

& hawk bro Tatasky & Other HDDVR Stb Recording is Free Only :tup

You can record Same Same TP Channel in Dish TruHD+ . If u are watching one and want to record another

JitendraKumar said:
You can record Same Same TP Channel in Dish TruHD+ . If u are watching one and want to record another

jitendra do you mean i can record one and watch another channel? and i have laptop so i believe tv tuner card would not fit into laptop. My friend has Airtel and he mentioned that they charge for recording i am not sure.

If recording another channel while watching one is not possible, can someone tell me a way to record on pc without tv tuner card in HD quality? and how can i convert recording to play on pc?

hawk said:
If recording another channel while watching one is not possible, can someone tell me a way to record on pc without tv tuner card in HD quality? and how can i convert recording to play on pc?

without tv tuner recording files not working in pc & Record 1 channels & Watch Same Channel Only & HDDVR Stb only Record One & Watch Another & All HDDVR Recording Fees is FREE Only:tup

you can change channel while recording but channels must be on same TP.
for example, you are recording TEN SPORTS then you can watch Sony,Sab,Pix,etc without closing recording as they are on same TP.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock