World Digital Premier Hate Story 3 (Snapshots with details)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 3,288

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
World Digital Premier
Hate Story 3
Streaming On hotstar

Why do you copy images from one forum to other,after many warnings also you are doing the same copying the watermarked images
Be original with your content and if you don't have it don't copy paste someone else content

kumarvishwas said:
Why do you copy images from one forum to other,after many warnings also you are doing the same copying the watermarked images
Be original with your content and if you don't have it don't copy paste someone else content
Mind your own business who the hell are you you both our my own news with account!

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Mind your own business who the hell are you you both our my own news with account!

Hahahaha I have watermarked that image that you have posted in other forum and surprising thing is that those forum members are also not able to see the watermark"kvdreamdth" and they are also appreciating his copied content :D :D
Last time you posted @DJ bro's pic from Fastway and this time mine,get your original content copy paster and atleast before copy pasting any image first give a check whether that image is watermarked or not

@raghavendra, I already asked you if you can follow forum guidelines or not. You didn't answer a yes or no. But these kind of activities are proving that your answer is no.

kumarvishwas said:
Hahahaha I have watermarked that image that you have posted in other forum and surprising thing is that those forum members are also not able to see the watermark"kvdreamdth" and they are also appreciating his copied content :D :D
Last time you posted @DJ bro's pic from Fastway and this time mine,get your original content copy paster and atleast before copy pasting any image first give a check whether that image is watermarked or not
Shut up this is my own post.

Sadiq said:
@raghavendra, I already asked you if you can follow forum guidelines or not. You didn't answer a yes or no. But these kind of activities are proving that your answer is no.

What kind of activity this is my own info with snapshots.

shawl_who said:
@raghav: Pls dont do this :no

Dont copy someone's else image or content and post it in other forums...thats against the rules. :k
Why are you believe on him this is my own info. I have posted in both tread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock