world movies added on channel no 421

Good move. @ offtopic. Dinobhai your comments pls. Is this also crap ?

@karthik : Comeon let us concentrate on work... why to go offtopic :) Please provide screenshots.. if possible.. thanks :)

for dino only star channels are quality channels other channels are crap wheather they r zee group,utv group or times group......

I think this channel is a crap.
When other Dth like Tatasky have removed from its list then Dishtv is adding it.
I think it would be better that they added other channels like UTV Stars,Sony Mix,Cbs Primem Music India,E24.

These channels will also come and dont worry... if tata sky removes a channel bcoz of some reasons and dish tv adds it, it doesnt means that channel is a crap... Thanks...

mazhar_909 said:
I think this channel is a crap.
When other Dth like Tatasky have removed from its list then Dishtv is adding it.
I think it would be better that they added other channels like UTV Stars,Sony Mix,Cbs Primem Music India,E24.
who told u it is a crap channel????world's all types of films r telecasted by this channel.tatasky removed so it doesnot mean it is a crap channel.it telecast korean movies.french , spanish movies.variety of movies u can see....

We respect tata sky fans but it doesnt mean everytime dish tv do something new, they will come and post channels as crap and other obligations.... Please maintain the decorum of the forum by maintaining a standard as it deserves...

NO ITS A GOOD CHANNEL. and for ur info i criticise zee group bcoz they follow their kanjoos policy of running 40 channels at cost of 30 , thus running many channels in low quality ausio and video. see video quality of zee cafe, zee studio and compare it to star world or star movies. previously even audio quality of trendz,studio and cafe was worst, it was only after they moved these channels to mpeg4 and were able to give good quality sound without utilising additional space that it was improved, also look what zee has done to etc and etc channel punjabi ausio, ruined it.
i am not against any group, if zee does something good, i will applaud it too but if they or any other do something bad, i will criticise it. issue is not me criticising many zee poor quality channels, issue is that some people dont want to hear the ruth and they r unable to digest anything bad what zee group or sister dish tv does

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock