Worst services By D2H (Videocon d2h)

nikhildev

Reaction score
My name is Nikhil and i have been using videcond2h from last 5 years and i must say that the services provided by them is worst they are too poor at customer satisfaction. My HD DVR has been dead for last 15 days and i have registered complaint more than 6 times still no engineer has given me any visit and resolved my issue. Once i called back to check the status of my complaint and i found out that my complaint has been closed without my permission. They mark my complaint as resolved without even repairing my setup box . I mean look how unprofessional they are in terms of customer satisfaction. I'm actually fed up with these poor services provided by them. Whenever i try to talk to supervisor they cut my call in the middle. I'm done with this videocond2h sh#t.
If anyone wants to help feel free to contact.

Last edited:
@nikhildev remove your personal details ie your mobile number and location from the post on immediate basis. It may post a risk to you

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock