Wow,I am receiving Full AsiaSat3s

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 11,918

M@zh@R

Reaction score
HI Guys:hello

I had problem in getting Asiasat3s.Earlier I was only getting Sahara Network+ARY Network+Geo News+Star Utsav+Zee Smile only on my 6ft Solid Dish with Single SolutioN CBand LNB.

I have discussed this problem with my fellow members Biswajit and Asif Javed. I am very greatfull to both of them, who helped me and give me this trick.
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-AsiaSat-3S-reception-discussion

I have got the trick from this thread post no. 15 of Asif Javed.
1st i was giving orignal frequency of b4u movies frequency which is 3880 H 27500 3/4. But if we are using SINGLE SOLUTION LNBF CBAND then u have to minus 600 from frequency.like 3880-600 = 3280
New frequency will be 3280 H 27500 3/4

I am only creating this post for my other fellow members who are facing problem in getting AsiaSat3s with 6ft Dish.
I have just do as Asif Javed have suggested me.And i got almost 95% channels of ASIASAT3s.At the End i just want to Thank ASIF JAVED and BISWAJIT for helping me out.:luv:luv:luv:luv:luv:luv
Here are the snaps which channels i have got after this .

HEMbU.jpg

IyA11.jpg

kFdh3.jpg

YruNd.jpg

6ExGE.jpg

aY8WL.jpg

SvVJk.jpg

7Gq6o.jpg

jdiJD.jpg

FYmiq.jpg

rsuDy.jpg

JTO06.jpg

Mq99s.jpg

I9LpB.jpg

i am happy that you use this trick and get the channels

i am using this trick for my three satellites c band

asiasat 3s 105.5 east

insat 4a 83 degree

paksat 38 degree east

and i am getting good signals

enjoy friends

Yes of course @mazhar.. good that we started the discussion and you got the solution from Asif Bhai... Along with you many people will get the idea of the method :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock