Wrong EPG..

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
I am frequently facing issue in EPG of channels. As far as I know the problem is happening in the below scenario.

Switch on D2H set top box. Watch the channel which you are seeing immediately after switching on. Watch it for at least 30 minutes.

Now change channels one by one. Stop at one point (may be after 5 channels). Click Info button.

Now you can see the EPG for the very first channel you watched in this channel. If you are not pressing Info, then it will show correct EPG. But after pressing Info button, the problem happens.

See the below SS from my TV. I watched Movies Now HD and faced this problem in &pictures.

yrysa8an.jpg

7ureqa2e.jpg

Whenever you face problem like this, scan your d2h box once. your problem will be solved.

After sometimes, the problem is getting solved.. So no issues.. Just wanted to highlight this in DDF..

I too observed this issue. But pressing left and right buttons usually solves the problem. I just thought it was due to the slow software refresh.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock