X Factor winner to get platform in Karan Johar film

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Filmmaker Karan Johar, who buried the hatchet with Sanjay Leela Bhansali when he recently visited the sets of "X-Factor", has decided to give the winner of the music reality show a chance to sing for one of his forthcoming films.The filmmaker, known for movies like "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham" and "My Name Is Khan", has tied up with Sony Entertainment Television to give a worthy platform to the winner.

The host of the show, Aditya Narain, broke the news to the top 12 shortlisted contestants on behalf of Karan - much to their excitement.

Karan praised "X-Factor", saying it is by far the best talent show and all three judges - Sonu Niigam, Shreya Ghoshal and Bhansali - are doing well. He was also heard saying that Bhansali is one of the "finest directors" of Bollywood, according to a source.

In fact, Johar and Bhansali even hugged each other - suggesting that they have moved on after their war of words.

Bhansali had taken a tad too seriously Johar's comment on "Saawariya" being a "blue film" and had lashed out against him in the media.

Johar reacted by saying in an interview: "Anyone who chooses the media as a form of communication is clearly not a friend. I think he needs to learn to take himself a lot more lightly than he does. It will be a good thing for him."

But now, all seems to be well between the two - at least by what seemed on the sets of the reality show.

The episode featuring Johar will be aired Friday, and the top 12 contestants will be revealed as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock