Xstream box defaults to channel 121 instead of last viewed channel after powering on

seanbenn85

Reaction score
So recently I have noted that upon powering on, the Xstream box, it defaults to channel number 121 instead of showing the last viewed channel at the time of power off. This issue is very recent as I previously when always used to switch off the box when it was on any sports or movie channel, then even after powering on, it used to show the same sports or movie channel when I pressed the 'live' button.
Now it always defaults to the airtel 121 channel number.. Anyone else facing the same issue?

how to set Xstream box to show last viewed channel when it powered on. Mine is showing patchwall(Home screen) when I power it on. Pls advice

how to set Xstream box to show last viewed channel when it powered on. Mine is showing patchwall(Home screen) when I power it on. Pls advice
I think you meant Xstream Android home screen I guess. This is an Android box, so it will always default to the home screen when powered on which cannot be changed.
My issue specifically was with last viewed channel where instead of the channel i was on when I turned off the tv, the box always shows 121 customer care channel when I power on the box and press 'live' button.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock