Xstream box for all broadband users

ritause63

Reaction score
Airtel xstream box is being offered for free for airtel broadband users. though u need to pay rs.1500 as security deposit,

did any airtel broadband user took the offer and installed the xstream box? please clarify :

1. Is it really free? or do we need pay any charges like activation charge etc??

2. rs.1500 security deposit would be added in broadband bill or where do we need to pay it?

3. how can we book the connection as CC says cant book from them ?

thanks guys, waiting for reply

I think we need to subscribe to a minimum Rs451 channel pack with Rs1500 offer but Rs2249 you can have even Rs153 base plan also

1. You need to pay Cable wire charges, DTH Pack fee too along with Rs.1500 Security Deposit. Airtel Service Guy by default will activate Rs.452 pack but you can change to Minimum of Rs.153 NCF Pack

2. Security Deposit needs to be paid. Incase of returning the STB the amount will be credited to your Airtel wallet.

3. You can book from Airtel Broadband

thanks please clarify :

1. You need to pay Cable wire charges, DTH Pack fee too along with Rs.1500 Security Deposit. Airtel Service Guy by default will activate Rs.452 pack but you can change to Minimum of Rs.153 NCF Pack
What about activation charge, like the initial recharge from which stb cost will get deducted?

2. Security Deposit needs to be paid. Incase of returning the STB the amount will be credited to your Airtel wallet.
Ok, for existing broadband user, will this rs.1500 will be added to the bill, or one has to pay online/ dth service guy, did u opted for it?

3. You can book from Airtel Broadband
For existing airtel broadband users, how can they book?

thanks please clarify :
What about activation charge, like the initial recharge from which stb cost will get deducted?
There won't be any activation charge.You just need to pay Monthly pack amount
Ok, for existing broadband user, will this rs.1500 will be added to the bill, or one has to pay online/ dth service guy, did u opted for it?
For existing airtel broadband users, how can they book?
For new broadband users only Xstream STB is provided at Rs1500 Security Deposit.

There's no info regarding existing Broadband users but I think Airtel won't give Xstream STB for free.So, User needs to purchase new DTH connection at Rs.3999

There won't be any activation charge.You just need to pay Monthly pack amount For new broadband users only Xstream STB is provided at Rs1500 Security Deposit.

There's no info regarding existing Broadband users but I think Airtel won't give Xstream STB for free.So, User needs to purchase new DTH connection at Rs.3999
existing users can also get Xstream STB by paying Rs1500 Security Deposit, anyways seems you are unware of.
Did you yourself took the offer?

existing users can also get Xstream STB by paying Rs1500 Security Deposit, anyways seems you are unware of.
Did you yourself took the offer?
I am unaware of this offer. Currently I have Airtel DTH & Hathaway Broadband. After, Hathaway plan expires ill shift to Airtel Fiber

There won't be any activation charge.You just need to pay Monthly pack amount For new broadband users only Xstream STB is provided at Rs1500 Security Deposit.

Now Airtel offered Xsream box for Existing Rs.999 and above broadband users.

Airtel xstream box is being offered for free for airtel broadband users. though u need to pay rs.1500 as security deposit,

did any airtel broadband user took the offer and installed the xstream box? please clarify :

1. Is it really free? or do we need pay any charges like activation charge etc??

2. rs.1500 security deposit would be added in broadband bill or where do we need to pay it?

3. how can we book the connection as CC says cant book from them ?

thanks guys, waiting for reply

Rs 1500 + Rs 412 pack for the first month which can be downgraded to Rs 153 at any point of time. Billing will be like this Airtel Xstream Box effectively free.

It is to booked via Airtel Thanks. You will see a placard within the app promoting the offer if your RMN is linked to a BB connection. It is available for existing broadband users as well.

Direct link to offer - http://airtel.in/5/dthCrossSell

It redirects to Airtel Thanks. You will probably only be able to open it if eligible for CrossSell.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock