• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,467

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Now, in a surprise to fans, the Fast and Furious actor dropped major hints that the actress might be a part of the next installment of the film as well.

In a picture, he shared on Instagram, Vin wearing a massive fur coat captioned the picture saying, "Appreciate the creativity. How ironic that I had a Xander Cage meeting. Each Franchise has its respective beautiful Family. Blessed."

However, that's not it, Vin also used hashtags to mention the names of the lead cast of xXx: Return of Xander Cage. "#RubyRose #ninadobrev #deepikapadukone #Liveforthis #XanderCage4," in his caption.

If this caption is true then xXx 4 will see Deepika's return to Hollywood after two long years, making it her second Hollywood film.

Source

Deepika Padukone to reunite with Vin Diesel 'xXx 4'?

If this caption is true then xXx 4 will see Deepika's return to Hollywood after two long years, making it her second Hollywood film.
I love xxx series (movie) except the 2nd part. The boat chasing scene in the first film is still memorable... I hope Dwayne Johnson also will be the antagonist.. and return of Ice Cube.. 😈

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock