Yash Raj's New Movie

SPANDAN

Contributor
Reaction score
A Yash Chopra Romance - Releasing November 13 - Teaser

Yash Chopra's next... starring Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif & Anushka Sharma. Orchestrated by Yash Chopra, this untitled movie will mark the coming together of the award winning duo of the music maestro A. R. Rahman and the poet & lyricist, Gulzar. The film is scheduled for a Diwali 2012 release, the festive time when Yash Chopra movies over the years have lit up homes worldwide.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think ths film will be the biggest block buster of this year

Ek Tha Tiger is already and will be the Biggest Blockbuster of the year and in All times..

why u r so crazy.only 1 day has gone..no doubt ek tha tiger will be hit but bollywood baadsaha will come on nov 13.so be ready

Amarjeet said:
why u r so crazy.only 1 day has gone..no doubt ek tha tiger will be hit but bollywood baadsaha will come on nov 13.so be ready

hahahahaha.Yes I Saw Baadsha RA.ONE HAHAHAHA

Film Pundits and Critics have already declared "Ek tha Tiger" as Beyond Belief..!!! and Biggest Blockbuster ever.

Amarjeet said:

You Saw Teaser..Plz Tell Me What Good In Teaser ?????/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock