Yay! Naagin season 2 coming in September

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
It has been over a month since Naagin went off air. Trust us, there are millions out there waiting for season 2 of the supernatural thriller. It has been replaced by Kavach , which had a great opening however the ratings are not as phenomenal as the snake fantasy drama.

Now, the buzz is season two of Naagin might come in September. This is indeed great news as many were expecting it to come in October. This news was shared by none other than Mouni Roy. In an interview to an entertainment portal, she was speaking about her stint as an anchor in So You Think You Can Dance. The lady said, “I am a very moody person. I would love to be a part of ‘So You Think You Can Dance‘ season two if it comes because now I feel possessive about it. Because I have done it once, I don’t want anyone else to do it. So, I would like to do that. But in case of another show, I am not really sure about (hosting) it.”

Later, the lady divulged that she may or may not take up a project before Naagin 2. As we know, Mouni shot to superstardom on TV as Shivanya from the thrilling supernatural series. “Naagin 2’ is coming in September. I might or might not do anything in between,” quipped the pretty lady. So, is the second season coming sooner than we expected? This is indeed great news.

The second season will possibly focus on the tale of Shivanya’s daughter who has to protect the Naagmani. This time her enemies are Shesha (Adaa Khan) and Queen Avantika (Aashka Goradia) of Mahishmathi kingdom. Buzz is actress Drashti Dhami might be a part of it as well. Stay tuned for more updates on the show…

Yay! Naagin season 2 coming in September - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollywoodlife.com

Wow Awesome News for me:eek:hya Thanks for the Share rahul Bro:luv:luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock