Ye Hai Mohabbatein’ completes 1,000 episodes

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Star Plus’ popular show ‘Ye Hai Mohabbatein’ has completed three years and 1,000 episodes. The cast and crew of ‘Ye Hai Mohabbatein’ came together to celebrate the milestone on 8 December.

The Ekta Kapoor show premiered in December 2013 with Divyanka Tripathi, Anita Hassanandani and Karan Patel in lead roles. The show followed the love story between Ishita (Tripathi), who is Tamil, and Raman Bhalla (Patel), who is Punjabi. Ishita became emotionally attached to Raman’s daughter, Ruhi, who lived with her divorced father. The story then moved into some romance between the two.

The show has been a huge success for Star Plus, being the slot leader and garnering the highest ratings. With two leaps in the storyline and one international trip to Australia, the show is one of TV’s most popular shows.

Talking about the milestone, an ecstatic Tripathi said, “Ishita Bhalla has become a household name now. Starting off as a next-door girl to becoming the pillar of the Bhalla House, the entire journey has been a rollercoaster ride. I have had many look changes from time to time. Jumping off a cliff or actually acting on a wheel chair, going to Australia or fighting with a crocodile in water, I have loved and enjoyed each of my scenes. The show is very special to me as I found my life partner Vivek Dahiya also here. All the cast and set has become like a second home to me. It’s a huge success for all of us, and it’s time to rejoice truly.”

Yeh-Hai-Mohabbatein.jpg

‘Ye Hai Mohabbatein’ completes 1,000 episodes | TelevisionPost.com

Ekta Kapoor to be continue boring serial. But better serial not running more then 200 th episode....

Motasim111 said:
Ekta Kapoor to be continue boring serial. But better serial not running more then 200 th episode....

That's why i like zindagi channel shows :k

Motasim111 said:

Yes bro agree :( Hope to see some good shows soon :)

Motasim111 said:
Totally agree with you bro. Reason, behind this is our dear Aunties who loves to watch 'Bina Byah Ke Bacha' and 'Naagin in the House' that's why shows like
EVEREST
P.O.W.
won't get good ratings.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock