Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Mihika to be replaced yet again by Avantika Hundal?

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Avantika Hundal will be soon making a grand entry on the popular show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein as Mihika Bhalla.Many shocking as well as interesting revelations have come forth post the seven year leap on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. So, this one will also be a nice turn for the plot.

Reportedly, Mihika Verma , who played Mihika Iyer earlier, was unhappy with the leap track. After she quit, Sonal Parihar was finalised for the role. But the production house was not completely convinced that she was fit for the part and so, Avantika Hundal was approached.
Avantika has been busy with a lot of Punjabi movies and travelling, but when she got a call for the said role, she luckily happened to be in Mumbai. So, she accepted it. But she made sure that she was not being offered a weak character. Avantika has been quoted saying, “According to the briefing given to me, my character is a very strong one. So, I am all the more excited to play Mihika.”

Avantika was last seen in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya, and will be making a comeback on television with this show after four years. She has already started shooting and her entry will take place soon in the upcoming episodes of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. When a lading daily asked her about the future plot in the show, Avantika said, “I wouldn’t know much about the upcoming track as I am yet to be briefed. All I can say is that I won’t be sporting grey hair to look older and won’t be playing a mother. I will also be watching a few episodes to understand the character.” Background research is always good Avantika!

Just that Avantika will have to read up a lot. While Ruhi is pretending to be Ruhaan ( Aditi Bhatia ) and has recognised her Ishi Maa ( Divyanka Tripathi ), Nidhi (Pavitra Puniya) has been keeping Ruhi practically in a house arrest. On the other hand, Mani ( Sumeet Sachdev ) is trying to convey his love to Ishita and Raman (Karan Patel) is clueless about all of this! Looks like the storyline is about to get more complicated with Mihika’s return!

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Mihika to be replaced yet again by Avantika Hundal? - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollyw...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock