Good News Yeh Rishta hits 2500; Producer Rajan Shahi credits fans and the team for its success

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 666

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
The entire team of Director’s Kut Productions’ popular daily Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is on cloud nine!

Breaking all the records in the Indian television, the popular show is set to touch the big milestone of 2500 on the auspicious occasion of Diwali (19 October).

Woah! Quite a big achievement indeed!
Over the years, the daily soap has successfully maintained good positing in the TRP list as well as in the hearts of the audience.

To celebrate the joyous moment together, the team did a Havan on set today morning (18 October) and has plans to celebrate further in a grand way.

Yeh Rishta hits 2500; Producer Rajan Shahi credits fans and the team for its success

Soon it will be TMKOC's turn. /styles/animatedsmilies/lol.gif

Last edited:
Show which changes Hina and many actors life. I still remember this show was started when we brought my Sony LCD and BigTV connection and show on-air date was released but, in those days broadcaster were on strike and no new episodes were telecasting on all channels only old episodes of shows were running. And, after that strike a new date were announced.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock