Yes Bank keen to oust current Dish TV board

• Thread starter Shivub
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 102
  • Views: Views 18,936
Yes Bank has moved the Bombay High Court seeking directions for the satellite TV provider to hold its extraordinary general meeting (EGM) soon. The next hearing is scheduled for October 3 and in the meantime, Dish TV has been asked to file a response to the petition.

Yes Bank had approached the Mumbai bench of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) in November 2021 asking for scheduling of Dish TV EGM. But so far there has been no response from the NCLT special court. Thus, the bank approached the high court.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...tition-next-hearing-on-october-3-9204981.html

Mod Note: Do not share just article links without any excerpt or summary.

Last edited by a moderator:
That means Airtel has no interest now in DishTV
If airtel want dishtv then they can easily purchase 51% above in majority shares,
Even yes bank's 25% share also they can purchase...

These all things depends on Airtel,
Present Airtel busy in 5G sector so dishtv matter lite,

My final conclusion "101% sure dishtv will sale their business to other Pvt Ltd no doubt it's clear,

But it will take time.

If airtel want dishtv then they can easily purchase 51% above in majority shares,
Even yes bank's 25% share also they can purchase...

These all things depends on Airtel,
Present Airtel busy in 5G sector so dishtv matter lite,

My final conclusion "101% sure dishtv will sale their business to other Pvt Ltd no doubt it's clear,

But it will take time.
I dont think the sale will happen. Dishtv should exist as a standalone and need certain improvements in future like adding channels on D2h.With respect to SD channels its leading in most genres but needs to add certain HD channels. As the investors show interest with proper strategic decisions it can do wonders to both itself and D2h,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock