• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,366

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Finally, the cat is out of the bag. For months long, it was speculated that Lara Dutta is pregnant but neither the actress nor her tennis hubby Mahesh Bhupathi has confirmed the news but in a recent interview, Lara has confirmed that the news of her pregnancy. An elated Lara said, "Yes, I am pregnant and really excited".

When asked why she at first denied the news of pregnancy. To this the long lass actress said that she has neither denied nor confirmed the news but she and Mahesh was waiting for the right time to spill this good news to the world.

She also makes clear that post pregnancy, she would not quit acting as she loves doing it. ‘Don 2’ is her new film and she is looking forward to it. Lara and Mahesh are very excited for their new arrival and eargerly looking forward to the happy times.

Congrats to Lara and Mahesh!

Read more: 'Yes, I'm pregnant', confirms Lara Dutta | Lara Dutta http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/yes-i-m-pregnant-confirms-lara-dutta/7675/#ixzz1TmWeQiFl

WHATS SO GREAT IN THIS DEAR. THIS LARA DUTTA DESTROYED THE LIFE OF BHUPATHI'S FIRST WIFE AND THIS BHUPATHI IS ALSO NUTS TO MARRY SECOND TIME TO LARA DUTTA, MARRIAGE WONT LAST MUCH. I CAN GURANTEE

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock