Yo! Yo! Honey Singh ready to make a comeback in the music industry.

Yo Yo Honey Singh to comeback with a big surprise for fans

Honey Singh who has his audience with waited breath for his upcoming music treat, hints at a special surprise for his fans.
Yo Yo Honey Singh.
Yo Yo Honey Singh.
Mumbai: Music producer and Indi-pop singer Honey Singh who has his audience with waited breath for his upcoming music treat, hints at a special surprise for his fans.

The music sensation had tweeted a few days back and had promised to deliver a ‘NUKE’ with his next treat.

His latest tweet gives us, even more, excitement, “BIG NEWS comin your way .Stay Tuned - Yo Yo
#YoYoHoneySingh #YoYo #YoYoOxide”

The music sensation has been spending nearly 12 hours a day in studios in making new songs and is leaving no stones unturned.

Source - Yo Yo Honey Singh to comeback with a big surprise for fans

Last edited:
https://m.mid-day.com/amp/articles/...-two-years/18850183?__twitter_impression=true

YO! YO! Honey Singh is back with Bollywood song after two years
His songs were sureshot party starters and he, the darling of the music world. But Yo Yo Honey Singh went missing in action in 2015 after being diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Now, mid-day has learnt that the rockstar is set to make a comeback in the music circuit.

Yo Yo Honey Singh

Singh has lent his voice to a song titled Dil Chori Sadda Ho Gaya, for the Kartik Aryan-starrer Sonu Ke Tittu Ki Sweety. The party number, a remake of the song by the same name by Punjabi legend Hans Raj Hans, will release on December 26.

Known to add his unique spin to existing ditties, like he did in the case of his hit single Dheere Dheere (2015), Singh says he has added a Bhangra flavour to the Hans Raj Hans number. He tells mid-day, "I've always appreciated Hans Raj Hansji's work. It was great to turn his song into a Bhangra number with Hindi lyrics."

The Lungi Dance singer says that he is more than happy to be back in the recording studio -- a place where he truly belongs. From surviving the dark chapter of his life to emerging triumphant in his battle, Singh says his fans' love was his source of strength through it all. Stating that his admirers prompted the comeback, he adds, "I am happy to bring a new song for my fans. I want to convey my love to them, because they have waited for my music for so long."

Last edited:
The wait is finally over for the Yo Yo Honey Singh fans. The rapper's new track will be out soon after Christmas, giving the music enthusiasts another reason to party.

The singer’s new song is titled Dil Chori Sadda Ho Gaya. The track will be a part of Kartik Aryan starrer Sonu Ke Tittu Ki Sweety by the makers of Pyar ka Punchnama. The party number will release on 26 December.

"I am very happy to bring new songs for my fans. I have always appreciated Hans Raj Hans Ji's work and it was great to remake his song into a Bhangra song with Hindi lyrics. Lots of love to all my fans who waited.”

He further adds, "My relation with T-Series goes way back. It's always amazing to work with them. We have done some great work together in the past.”

Honey Singh recreates Hans Raj Hans's 'Dil Chori Sadda Ho Gaya'

Latest pics:

LlzyALc.jpg

NpCBhou.jpg

Where he was so many days,only eating and sleeping, looking fatty

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock