‘You Got Magic’ comes back for a third season on NDTV Good Times

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
A third season of street magic travel show ‘You Got Magic with Neel Madhav’ kicks off tonight on NDTV Good Times. Its anchor, mad mentalist and illusionist Neel Madhav, promises more travel, more stories, more fun and a lot more magic.

‘You Got Magic with Neel Madhav’ kicks off tonight and will air every Friday at 8:30 pm.
In this edition, Madhav’s quest for magical stories will take him to some of the most unexplored places in the country.

The 13 episode series combines magic, travel and exploration, taking viewers on a road trip covering corners of India and destinations including Rishikesh, Jodhpur, Kumarakom, and Mandawa situated in the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan ; the picturesque backwaters of Allepey district of Kerala, the quaint fishermen’s village of Mararikulam, bustling Kochi and Ranthambore. Magic unfolds along this wonderful journey as Neel interacts with the locals in all these destinations, and together they celebrate the joy of travel.

Enroute, the viewer will find magic in the mysterious tales, quirky places and exciting cultures that Neel discovers. And also in the tricks and illusions he creates for the locals as return gifts for their hospitality! Magic becomes more local and travel becomes more fun as Red FM RJs join him in select cities through his travel.

Madhav said, “I am delighted to be doing this unique show on NDTV Good Times. My idea of magic is that I want to bring happiness to people’s lives and make them smile, and give them a magical experience that they will remember for the rest of their lives. The look of amazement on people’s faces gives me immense joy. I just want magic to earn the respect it truly deserves as a profession and achieving that sooner than later is my biggest challenge.”

‘You Got Magic’ comes back for a third season on NDTV Good Times | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock