Your Tata Sky's signal strength is what!!!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 19,052

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Ok tata sky members are requested to share what are their tata sky's signal strength?

I will check my today evening and share here.
Other can post their here.:)

well dear this thread will not help anyone as different models of stb ill give different readings, infact old and new model of lnb will also give different readings. if u have new model lnb and normal stb, to check reading for each transponder, u will have to first choose one channel from each tp, change to that channel, go to signal meter and then take out lnb wire from back of stb and then recvonnect to give right reading as if u directly chek signal reading, it will give wrong reading like in 11010 h channels like channel 100, it will give 255 reading which in reality is 218-222.
similarly in new multi lnb and there is earthing in ur house, if u switch light on or off, the signal in other connection bcomes blank for 2 seconds. i too got installed old model lnb as it gives better quality picture and has no such issues. new lnb's r of low quality. tata sky tried best to serve premium products till late 2009 but people started bashing thema nd ultimately now to bcome little cheap,tata sky too gives lnb abd stb of not that great quality as it used to b but still service of tata sky is top notch. hopefully people will stop crying for cheap rates as its eating quality. earlier tata sky stb ,,tata sky plus stb were little costly but quality was super, this is the reason why u see that tata sky plus hd is of much cheaper cost despite having many features than old tata sky plus which had limited space but was of good quality. all these players like videocon, airtel, big tv, dish tv started this low quality equipment trend . fortunately atat sky stb and software is still the best and does not have bugs like dish tv, reliance stb which have so many issues

every thread does not help every one , what is wrong in posting their signal strnth ? if you did not want leave it, dont post. why you are posting against this? the Thread starter did not ask about its benefit . post according to the topic.
ADMIN please do care about this guy.

Yes James Ond Is Right Brother.
Am Just Asking It To Share With Each Other Nothing Else.
So Chill And If You Want Then Share With Us.

Well Now Am Sharing My Tata Sky Signal Here.

Signal Strength=176
Signal Quality=49 To 52

But Currently Heavy Rain Here :p

mr. i made a valid point. if wrong readings r posted then whats the profit of it. dont post useless comments against me and target me for nothing.

namo narayan said:
mr. i made a valid point. if wrong readings r posted then whats the profit of it. dont post useless comments against me and target me for nothing.

only reply what the thread starter asked. all other so called valid points are full off topic.

dont act over smart u started off topic discussion. correct urself.

namo narayan said:
dont act over smart u started off topic discussion. correct urself.

this man starts to abuse members. you are not the only SMART man in the world. crores of of there.

ya that is why few of smart people have to tell people like u to stop being envious if u cant b courteous and it would also b better that from now on i dont waste time replying to u. its people like u who dont do any work and just criticise if u see someone helping others

Both of you please stop offtopics and do good informative posts.

Again if anyone do this he will get warned.Both of you please stop offtopics and do good informative posts.

Again if anyone do this he will get warned.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock