YouTube videos not playing on Binge+

I'm Using fiber net... If I use YouTube in my Mitv there are no problem like this... Only face this issue with binge plus

And putting box in standby is basic feature..
What should I do at night..?? Only of the TV and ON the Binge Box 27*7...??...
Is this Solved this issue..?
Bro I'm also using fibernet, binge plus box and facing the same issue of YouTube and prime video hanging issue. I haven't got any solution for this yet. Did you found any solution for this issue?

Bros, it's NOT YouTube or STB problem, the problem is none other than YOU.
The problem happens whenever there's a drop in data speed or you put your STB in standby mode and again switch it on.
Prime Video also follows the same way, D+H, Zee5, Sony Liv works fine.

Switching off with remote and starting from standby mode seem to cause "no video only audio" issue.

But unlike for Prateek, resetting in the Youtube app settings fixed the issue.

When playing on android tv , YouTube works fine. But as soon as open tatasky binge YouTube , it just stuck.
The technicians are so dumb that they don't understand the reason.
it is with youtube app only . All other apps plays video run smoothly like hotstar,zee5 etc

Problem is with YouTube app and YouTube kids app only . Problem does not go even if I clear the cache of youtube app and force stop or re-install the youtube app.

There is a option within youtube app to Reset app but it also does not solve the problem even after reset.

Direct switch off and on the power plug switch do not have this issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock