Seeking Help ZEE 5 not working in Airtel Xstream box

Sathish936

Reaction score
Friends,

ZEE5 not working in Xstream box.. Anyone facing the issue. Till sterday can able to access..
I tried Reinstall too. No luck..
When I click Open button jus opening ZEE logo then again came back too original state.

Plz help.

Not a major issue. Just wait for it to auto resolve or else try to reinstall app or reset the account by going into settings. Zee5 content is under Premium subscription category hence on some instances ur account despite being eligible for it , switches over to normal plan.

Also less chances of this but still there is possibility that u were watching shows like Karenjit Kaur, 377 Ab Normal, Reject X and family members got to know thus secretly requesting airtel to block access to it on ur account. Just kidding! Please do not take it seriously :wink2:

Zee5 App itself is a troublesome App. It always lets you down. Even in Fire TV stick it does not work smoothly.

I watched Zee5 content today as well, but it was within the XStream Home. Are you talking about the Zee5 app that you installed separately for watching premium content?

My zee5 within xstream box.apk version 15.6.2 it is not opening at all.
I don't remember whether it was updated.
Uninstall , re install also not working.
Removed the play store version.
Just modded prime tv stick 14.9.41 version to work in Xstream box and watching now.
What is the version numbers of working and not working.

Last edited:
I watched Zee5 content today as well, but it was within the XStream Home. Are you talking about the Zee5 app that you installed separately for watching premium content?

Hi bro, ZEE5 App which is available in XSTREAM.
I tried uninstall n install still same result. Plz help

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock