Zee Anmol LCN Changed on Dish TV

JitendraKumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Dish TV Changed Zee Anmol LCN From 1571 to 113 now Double Zee Anmol available on SAME 113 LCN 1st From Dish TV Tp & 2nd from FreeDish !!
W30xy80.jpg

6HMepyr.jpg

yes lcn changed to 113
uza9ady3.jpg

tava7udy.jpg

i think after this addition zee anmol may not participate in next dd auction.

So chances of Zee Anmol participating in DD Free Dish e-Auction is very very less

Why they should participate in DD auction when they have huge bandwidth available on their own satellite which is almost adjacent to Insat 4B. They can leave it for free on this satellite and DD Direct Plus subscriber will keep on getting these channels for free. Moreover, same channel is showing as a FTA channel in "Chota pack" which is a big proof that it will remain FTA on SES - 8.

@Hassan : I agree with u r point but all subscribers of DD FD Don't know that Zee Anmol coming fta from Dish TV Then how can they viewed this channel on dd fd?

JitendraKumar said:
@Hassan : I agree with u r point but all subscribers of DD FD Don't know that Zee Anmol coming fta from Dish TV Then how can they viewed this channel on dd fd?
Don't worry they will know that with time. That these channels are still available FTA

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock