Zee Anmol Started Transmission Regularly < Screen Shot >

shah645

Banned
Reaction score
11150 v 27500

open this link

i dnt know how to upload photos here in Dream DTH cz i'm new here so plzzzzzzzzzz help me but see photos in this link

560802_501474326610362_1275680166_n.jpg

RE: Zee Anmol Started Transmission Regularly < Screen Short >

Why create two threads?

It not started. Only logo given.
Starting from Sep 1.

NEWS UPDATE ON ZEE ANMOL:
Zee Anmol from September 1

NEW DELHI, AUG. 27: Zee Entertainment Enterprises is launching a new free-to-air general entertainment channel called Zee Anmol from September 1. It said the channel would be simultaneously launched on mobile and television platforms. Bharat Kumar Ranga, Chief Creative & Content Officer (CCCO), ZEEL, said, “We have easily the richest library of content in the country and our shows are products of people’s love.

Our insighting mechanism… indicates that the audiences today are craving for some of their all-time favourite shows from Zee’s library and Zee Anmol is an attempt to bring these popular shows back into their lives.” He said the television viewing universe had expanded over the last few years and Zee Anmol’s content would be first-time consumption for a vast majority of viewers in smaller towns where cable and satellite penetration is still picking up.”
The channel will be available across major multi-system operators, cable operators and key direct-to-home platforms.
Akash Chawla, Marketing Head, National Channels, ZEEL, said the company would use re-purposed content, such as concise two-three minute webisodes of its shows, mood-based videos, memorable dialogues of the show’s artistes to facilitate ‘convenient, on-the-go consumption’ of the channel.

Source: Zee to launch new channel | Business Line

Khuda pahar aur nikla chuha.

When they already have 9X and zSmile what is the need to run another brand new channel only for old re-run of shows and non stop TeleShop?
:cry

If I am not wrong Zee Smile and 9X already shut down.

Sent from my GT-I9500

Zee ke naya channel to thik hoga old program hone se vi koi bat nahi par ye sandhi sudha ya no adiction etc... ye add sab aana nahi chahiye bore ho gaya wo vi 10 minute se jyada add hota hai aisa na insafi chennal par kiyu....

If I am not wrong Zee Smile & 9X already showing old shows of Zee TV like Aagle Janam Mohe Bitiya hi kijo, Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann etc. Even Zee ETC Punjabi + showing old shows like Maayka, Kasamh Se. Then what is the use of another TV Channel for old shows - Zee Anmol ? I really don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock