Discussion Zee Anmol's new Ad regarding DDFD is undignified

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 2,002
i dont see anything wrong with the add its just showing that person is trying too get zee anmol channel on freedish and it will not come.....these fta channels was started for rural people but wat govt did with private channels by introducing trai order channel prices have gone up and many pay channels will shut their shop it all coz of govt decision its just tit for tat and they removed their channels from free dish and tured them pay now who will buy free dish too watch news channels

i dont see anything wrong with the add its just showing that person is trying too get zee anmol channel on freedish and it will not come.....these fta channels was started for rural people but wat govt did with private channels by introducing trai order channel prices have gone up and many pay channels will shut their shop it all coz of govt decision its just tit for tat and they removed their channels from free dish and tured them pay now who will buy free dish too watch news channels

Same query
Who will buy pay DTH to watch these Re-Run Channels

If somebody opted pay DTH
He will subscribe Zee TV, 🌟 Plus,Colors,Sony

Not choose their Re-Run Channels
It's my opinion
Nothing personal

This promo of zee anmol looks very regressive and degrading. Ddfd should sue zee network for this utter nonsense

Zee Anmol Channel's new ad show that it will not available on DDF 1st March onwards & buy paid DTH brand to get this channel.

On ad, One technician trying to track Zee Anmol ,but failed (on Free vali Dish).At that time pay wali dish give Zee Anmol channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock