Good News Zee Bangla Celebrating 23rd Anniversary

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
Zee Bangla celebrating 23rd anniversary on this day 1999 Zee Bangla channel was
Launched

Zl8EE9o.jpg

CR1vjnK.jpg

Many happy returns to the oldest private Bengali TV channel. On Star Jalsha’s birthday last week I had posted about how it is the reason for the success of other Disney Star GECs as it is the home of the originals that are adapted to other channels. The same goes for Zee Bangla too in the Zee network, so we should appreciate it.

But Zee Bangla has always had very poor graphics standards and there is no point trying to compare it to Star Jalsha’s graphics which I think are the very best of all Indian TV channels.

Many happy returns to the oldest private Bengali TV channel. On Star Jalsha’s birthday last week I had posted about how it is the reason for the success of other Disney Star GECs as it is the home of the originals that are adapted to other channels. The same goes for Zee Bangla too in the Zee network, so we should appreciate it.

But Zee Bangla has always had very poor graphics standards and there is no point trying to compare it to Star Jalsha’s graphics which I think are the very best of all Indian TV channels.
I don't watch this channel much nowadays. My mother does though.
I remember watching 'Subornolata' and 'Keyapatar Nouko' long back. Those were really well made original tv series in Bengali.
I again started watching when they started 'Pandab Goenda' but unfortunately it wasn't a long run.

Many of you may recall that - this channel was originally named as Alpha Bangla when it was launched.
Later it got rebranded as Zee Bangla.

But content wise my personal favorite zee bangla

I miss those old days when 7 days from 9:30pm to 11pm zee bangla showed reality shows also hou Mao khao show on morning time the show mir Anchoring
Hope zee Bangla again think about bring back 7 days reality show night concept otherwise now reality show on Sat sun only feels like half glass full half empty glass mind not feels satisfied

Personaly feels reality show wise zee bangla ahead of star jalsha but daily soap wise star jalsha ahead

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock