Zee Cafe HD misisng on magnum

• Thread starter imi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 928

imi

Reaction score
Can any body help me why i am not getting zee cafe hd. Its the only hd channel apart from multiplex hd that i am not getting on my hd pack.. Any reason

I email airtel. They told me its only available as topup

I am getting it. I'm on South Magnum Suntv 38HD. May be you have a older version of the package.

imi said:
Can any body help me why i am not getting zee cafe hd. Its the only hd channel apart from multiplex hd that i am not getting on my hd pack.. Any reason

I email airtel. They told me its only available as topup

I think you' re not on max hd topup, you may be having max HD Rs 225 migration 2 DBR top up, it's the pack not having Zee cafe hd instead it has HBO hits HD. If you don't want HBO hits HD and want Zee cafe hd change your pack to max HD.confirm if you're getting HBO hits HD?

deemah786 said:
I think you' re not on max hd topup, you may be having max HD Rs 225 migration 2 DBR top up, it's the pack not having Zee cafe hd instead it has HBO hits HD. If you don't want HBO hits HD and want Zee cafe hd change your pack to max HD.confirm if you're getting HBO hits HD?

Deema thx for ur explanation. I was getting hbo hits hd. But after heavy refresh i got sony espn hd but now i am not getting both hbo hits and zee cafe hd

imi said:
Deema thx for ur explanation. I was getting hbo hits hd. But after heavy refresh i got sony espn hd but now i am not getting both hbo hits and zee cafe hd

contact cc for the channels or else if you're not on long term pack. deactivate the current pack & activate again max HD u might get the channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock