Zee Cafe & Zee studio in SCV analog

looks like scv is trying to add more channels in analog to retain customers. Lets c

better SCV can add ten cricket , star sports channels ,it can retain more DTH customers.

all the allliance group channels are out of scv analog, now they are trying to add zee group channels in analog,

The recent changes seems to be the best thing SCV has done after a long long time.

Puthiya Thalaimurai, Zee Studio and Zee Cafe addition looks good for Analogue.

Rs 120 for Analogue looks somewhat justified now, hope they do more to retain customers in Analogue prone Chennai.

Still they have more blank slots on visible bands, they can add some International English channels without hurting their own list of channels.

After adding Zee Studio and Zee Cafe, other channels from their group (eg: HBO, Ten sports, CNN etc) if added would be an excellent addition.

supermachi said:
ren tv will come?

It was already available in SCV for the long time bro. I was getting it when I had SCV but with grains. It was at the last band. As your cable operator to place some boosters near your home. You will get it for sure.

Sadiq said:
It was already available in SCV for the long time bro. I was getting it when I had SCV but with grains. It was at the last band. As your cable operator to place some boosters near your home. You will get it for sure.
Ren TV..??
Bro.. It's not been available at any point of time in SCV analog..

sathishbabu4u said:
SCV analog add Zee Cafe & Zee studio in analog. Out is DD news ( let me know it is replaced some where else)

Addition of these channels in analog is really a good move by SCV..:tup
But reason behind for this sudden focus on Analog by SCV seems to be unknown & weird..:huh
Time & further developments will tell the truth..
will have to wait & see whether it's a improvement of analog or temporary addition..:u :huh

I'm at out of station now & have to check these channel additions..

aravindan said:
Ren TV..??
Bro.. It's not been available at any point of time in SCV analog..

Yes bro :) But look at the person who asked for this channel.. He is supermachi. "Pera Kettale Chumma Adhirudhulla". He would like to see this channel and so we need to provide this channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock