Zee Cinema to air hit romantic thriller ‘I’ on Sunday, 6th December at 3 PM

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 928

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Zee Cinema, the world’s biggest movie theatre for Hindi movies, will air the blockbuster film ‘I’ starring Vikram and Amy Jackson on Sunday, 6th December at 3 PM.

I...jpg

Directed by visionary filmmaker Shankar, the film is a modern day love story of a man selflessly giving up his own dreams to fulfil those of his soul mate. ‘I’ also marks another successful collaboration of Shankar and musical genius AR Rehman.

The film delivers a melodious and scintillating soundtrack completely in relevance to the film’s romantic theme.

Shot across exquisite locations in China, ‘I’ showcases stunning visual effects handled by Weta Workshop that helmed the spectacular effects in mega Hollywood movies like Avatar, Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.

Two and half years in the making, ‘I’ was one of the most challenging films in Vikram’s career.

Read more at: 

Zee Cinema to air hit romantic thriller ‘I’ on Sunday, 6th December at 3 PM | TelevisionPost.com

The Movie Already Had its Hinid WTP in June and Its been Aired on Zee Cinema and & Pictures more than a Dozen Times.
I wonder why Zee Released a Press Statement Again ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock