ZEE Cinema UK revamps on-air look

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
zeecinema002.jpg

After ZEE Cinema India revamped its on-air look last week, ZEE Cinema UK has followed suit.

Designed and developed by the internationally acclaimed design studio Supere Studio from Argentina, the refreshed packaging is derived from an extensive qualitative research and analysis mapping the consumer behaviour and their consumption pattern.

Keeping intact the brand’s key components of yellow and green colours, the new sleek logo of the channel has reversed the dominance of yellow along with the fresher flavour of green. The added colour scheme of the new packaging exudes dynamism with an interesting splash of colours – red and blue – which amplifies the variety showcased on the channel.

Speaking on the new identity, Ruchir Tiwari, Deputy Business Head, Hindi Movie Channels, ZEE Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) stated, “Acknowledging with gratitude the adulation that our audiences have showered upon us over the years, ZEE Cinema is now entering an exciting phase. Perceived as the trusted and preferred Hindi movies destination, the channel is considered an important family member by its viewers. Just as Cinema has changed over time, audiences’ preferences have also shifted in accordance with cultural tastes and trends and Zee Cinema has, always, evolved to keep in sync with these changing scenarios. Keeping this in mind, we have refreshed and modernized the identity while retaining the inherent equity held in the current look and feel. The revamped packaging is designed to heighten the movie viewing experience for our audiences all around the globe.”Read more at

So in zee cinema uk,logo is in down.so why other Indian operators are not following this.i like the position of the logo.

anyway which satellite have z cinema uk ? and how can you watching it

Ratnesh said:
anyway which satellite have z cinema uk ? and how can you watching it

Bro I am Watching it through Yupp TV;):)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock