Zee Classic Changes Logo colour

I think no change in color, any body confirm,may b s bro u r right,previously it was yellow

Last edited:
no change but...showing latest movie now....yesterday seen Kai Pho Che

Any news regarding classic HD?
Ha, ha, haa !!
Bro Zee classic HD (license) was a joke, it will be never launched, however you can expect Star classic HD (although they have not even planned or applied for its license yet, but still its from a group from which you can hope) to be launched someday !!
Oh my God !! Now, only this was left to be happen,
showing latest movie now....yesterday seen Kai Pho Che
By the way, bhupinder2 bro, if they have started showing latest movies on Zee classic then be sure that very soon they will be launching Zee classic HD, but who will watch it (even in HD) when they will show latest movies on it in the name of classics. If you want such Zee Classic HD then be ready you will have it soon, but I am not interested in such channel !!
I was waiting for the original Zee Classic HD (on which one can watch b/w classics & 60's-70's classics in HD) and not for this one which is mostly showing latest movies in place of classic movies. I would have loved to subscribe that original Zee classic HD even at the rate of Rs. 150 per month on a-la-carte basis if they would have launched it as it was earlier, but now if they launch it with the latest movies as its major content, its a total waste, no use of such channel even in HD, no one is going to subscribe it even for Rs. 1 per month !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock