Good News Zee Classic to be back Soon

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 7,018
They will launch this as premium channel with Rs2 per day or HD channel withRs25 per month that is normal Zee network strategy and who will watch these old movies with advertisement when all old movies are available on youtube free of cost
Premium channel means HD channel na?

Many hindi classical movie channels exist in market like, Maha Movie, Movie House, Cinema TV and many more. Yaa of course, Sony Max 2 is the best among of them.
Our DD national had a good number of old movies. It will be nice if they launch a movie channel. 'DD Cinema'.
Anyway Zee calssic should continue and shut down Zee action instead.

Ok we want Zee Classic and Telecast Shree 420 Movie Color that is premium
Bro ! Is "Shree 420" movie available in colourised version also !! And if yes, then any idea from where can I download it !!
One more thing guys, in the article, it has been said by the ZEEL officials that, "Zee Classic is not an HD channel but will be a premium offering and this will be a new version of Zee Classic. It will be a sharper offering of the golden era of Indian cinema in the last 100 years."
Now what does these terms "Premium Offering" & "Sharper Offering" indicate in the article !! Are they going to launch it as an ad free channel !! And also are they going to launch it in 16:9 format along with some techno-blessed crispier images, giving the feeling of HD channel !!
And one more thing guys, it was supposed to be launched on 15th May, 2019, so, any updates regarding it !!

Bro ! Is "Shree 420" movie available in colourised version also !! And if yes, then any idea from where can I download it !!
One more thing guys, in the article, it has been said by the ZEEL officials that, "Zee Classic is not an HD channel but will be a premium offering and this will be a new version of Zee Classic. It will be a sharper offering of the golden era of Indian cinema in the last 100 years."
Now what does these terms "Premium Offering" & "Sharper Offering" indicate in the article !! Are they going to launch it as an ad free channel !! And also are they going to launch it in 16:9 format along with some techno-blessed crispier images, giving the feeling of HD channel !!
And one more thing guys, it was supposed to be launched on 15th May, 2019, so, any updates regarding it !!
No Bro Shree 420 Color Movie Not Available in Net and Any where
4 Years Back Sony Max2 Telecast Shree 420 Full Movie In Color So I am Telling
Zee Has Shree 420 Movie Rights..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock