Zee Classic to launch new chat show ‘My Life, My Story’ on 4 Feb

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Classic Hindi movie channel Zee Classic is launching a new chat show titled ‘My Life, My Story’ on 4 February. It will air every Saturday at 7 pm.

Hosted by RJ Anmol, the show will give viewers an exclusive peek into the challenging, glamorous and charismatic lives of the stars through an informal chat. It will highlight the lesser-known struggles of their lives and what went into making them successful. The series will feature names like Salim Khan, Raveena Tandon, Subhash Ghai, Bappi Laihri, amongst others, sharing unknown stories from their professional and personal lives.

Ace scriptwriter Salim Khan will appear on the launch episode, spilling the beans on his equation with Salman Khan, his favourite movie to date, unknown anecdotes and many intriguing stories including his parting with Javed Akhtar, family bonding and much more.

Zee Classic to launch new chat show ‘My Life, My Story’ on 4 Feb | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock