zee group cheated customers

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 3,991

dino29

Reaction score
despite promising to launch hd channels on 15th august, zee has not launched any hd channels which again proves that just like sister dish tv, zee group believes in playing with people by giving false statements and promises. here is the interview where they mentioned about their plan. shame on zee group for playing with people's emotions

http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/zee-shows-off-its-desire-to-succeed/439694/

your same old thread closed as this type of thread is leading fighting between members den y u have make this one again?is it your honesty?

what fight admin. its their fault that they r creating fights, as a member its my right to discuss about these issues. if some members wanna protect dish tv or zee tv for their malpractices , either they should not respond to my thread or better not come to a forum. whats wrong in discussing the truth

well dino nothing wrong in it wrong is in your hyper type.when some onetell zee or dish tv is good and better from tata sky and star you gets angry/hyper type so its the points.many members have many thoghts but why you are trying to change them?if any users like dish leave him insted of fighting with him and forcing him that tata sky is best.hope you get some points now atleast and will change.:(:

no dear admin issue is that if i expose malpractices of dish tv or zee, some people start fighting for no reason and without any solid proof start claiming that tata sky or star is cheating, so obviously which is wrong and i protested, in my last thread too i never brought tata sky first, it was mj who brought tata sky in the thread but u never blamed him, go see urself

he has given a wrong link guys leave it....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock