Breaking Zee is going to launch "Zee Bhojpuri Cinema" shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
Zee to launch a new bhojpuri language movie channel, named Zee Bhojpuri Cinema, very soon.

Zee Bhojpuri Cinema channel has already got MIB approval.

Zee Bhojpuri Cinema logo

Last edited:
From where you got the channel name :huh: attach link in 1st post bro :ok2:

According to an unofficial source that Zee Bhojpuri Cinema is going to launch on April first week. Need someone's confirmation!!! @Vadirocks bro, any news?

I wish it's Zee Ganga Cinema or Zee Ganga Talkies.

According to an unofficial source that Zee Bhojpuri Cinema is going to launch on April first week.
Many reports on your posts which says unofficial source.

You should not tag just kuch bhi saying unofficial source. Better to post when you get official source or some proper credibility holding sources and can disclose them here.

This should not happen again if you do not want further ban/warn. Take care.

After the disaster in Kerala for them, Zee may forget about upcoming Punjabi channel. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Please don't estimate it as disaster.Among the newbies each from major networks Sun Bangla,Colors Tamil, Sony Marathi and Zee Keralam which one exhibited a top performance till now? Even the other 3 may stay in same condition but I hope Zee Keralam will improve slowly since Zee is aggressive in exploring regional gec space than others. Initially they tried a pattern it doesn't worked now they are changing the framework by introducing some new contents.

Last edited:
Reactions: HRP
Please don't estimate it as disaster.Among the newbies each from major networks Sun Bangla,Colors Tamil, Sony Marathi and Zee Keralam which one exhibited a top performance till now? Even the other 3 may stay in same condition but I hope Zee Keralam will improve slowly since Zee is aggressive in exploring regional gec space than others. Initially they tried a pattern it doesn't worked now they are changing the framework by introducing some new contents.
  • Sony Marathi is the most successful of the four according to me, even though it is not reflected in its TRP. It has invested a lot in new shows, movies and non-fiction.
  • After big-bang celebrity launches, Sun Bangla has quickly slipped out of the radar for many people and it needs non-fiction to survive.
  • Zee Keralam is in a bad situation for sure. Most of its shows are not working.
  • Colors Tamil is only a little more successful than Zee Keralam.

Last edited:
  • Sony Marathi is the most successful of the four according to me, even though it is not reflected in its TRP. It has invested a lot in new shows, movies and non-fiction.
  • After big-bang celebrity launches, Sun Bangla has quickly slipped out of the radar for many people and it needs non-fiction to survive.
  • Zee Keralam is in a bad situation for sure. Most of its shows are not working.
  • Colors Tamil is only a little more successful than Zee Keralam.
Now they are realizing it. Introduced(introducing) 2 new non fictions and a fiction.Also Sa re ga ma pa is on the way after DKD(which didn't worked well) . May be it will give them some improvements.
Even Sony Marathi is good or not but no use if they can't stay in top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock