DDF Exclusive Zee Kalinga News rebranded as Zee Odisha.

Screenshot-20181214-230039.png

Its Rebranded Yesterday with Zee Hindustan ..

As already said, they did this to avoid confusions with another channel called Kalinga TV and also to avoid legal complications arising from the same.

As already said, they did this to avoid confusions with another channel called Kalinga TV and also to avoid legal complications arising from the same.
I can't understand why few people are using the word "Confusion"
Now-a-days viewers are so smart, even in village also. They properly know the difference between Zee Kalinga News & Kalinga TV.
Btw, there is also a news channel, named Odisha TV in Odisha. If I accept ur words rationally, then it may also create another confusion among viewers. Zee Odisha & Odisha TV. :biggrin::biggrin::wink:

Trp 4 Odisha news channels
1 Odisha TV 22727
2 News7 14349
3 Kanak News 6601
4 Zee Kalinga News 4146
Let's see,how much they gain after this namechange.

Last edited:
I can't understand why few people are using the word "Confusion"
Now-a-days viewers are so smart, even in village also. They properly know the difference between Zee Kalinga News & Kalinga TV.
Btw, there is also a news channel, named Odisha TV in Odisha. If I accept ur words rationally, then it may also create another confusion among viewers. Zee Odisha & Odisha TV. :biggrin::biggrin::wink:
No confusion .. its know as OTV so no confusion for us .

Shouldn't they have made it as Zee 24 hrs in odiya language like the way they did it in marathi, Bangla and gujrati. So that on a later date Zee Sarthak could have been coverted as Zee odiya/odisha

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock